Holiday Home Buyers Guide
Take one as often as you want when you own your own Holiday Home
At Partington's we recognise that the decision to buy a Holiday Home may not be an easy one and our team of sales people are on hand to guide you through the process.
If you're thinking of buying your very own Holiday Home and choosing a Partington's Holiday Park then you'll be in good company. Our customers comment on the friendly atmosphere, home from home feel and that sense of community feeling.
With seven locations across the North West of England, we offer something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a rural retreat or a Coastal base. Why don't you try our hugely popular 'Try Before You Buy' option. Simply book your staycation along with a sales appointment and Park Tour and if you decide to purchase we will refund the cost of your Partington's Break.
Advantages of buying your own Partington’s Holiday Home
- As Partington's is a family owned business established for 77 years, we've got a reputation for being reliable, trustworthy and has tremendous credibility in the industry.
- We have a wide selection of Holiday Homes for sale – both new and pre-loved.
- We have finance options available.
- We offer competitive value for money site fees.
- We have award winning Parks in a variety of locations to choose from.
- Our facilities are modern and well maintained.
- Our Parks have a friendly, personal feel.
- All our Parks have a choice of pitches.
Owning your own Holiday Home has never been more affordable.
- We are offer competitive finance packages tailored to suit your budget.
- Our plans give you an affordable monthly repayment
- Our experienced sales team are will fully explain everything you need to know and answer any questions you may have.
- We offer packages for new and pre-loved Holiday Home purchases, subject to criteria and status.
To find out more about the finance deals available, arrange a sales appointment today.
All finance applications are subject to status and a minimum deposit payment will be required.
We offer attractive finance options to help you purchase your dream Holiday Home and at very competitive rates. Our sales team would be delighted to talk you through the options available.
If you already have a Finance package with us and you have a query about your agreement, payments or settlements then please contact Martin Challis at our Head Office: -
Partington's Holiday Centres Ltd
204 Fleetwood Road North
FY5 4 BJ
Tel: 01253 338260
Fax: 01253 338261
Lines open 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Friday only.
Caravan InsuranceFor specific details on Holiday Home insurance, please contact our Reception offices for full details of our Holiday Home Policy.
The Holiday Home Policy includes:
- Structure – covering the main dangers such as storm damage, damage to heating / plumbing through frost, theft, fire, flood, escape of water, lightning, explosion, and subsidence.
- Contents - household goods, personal possessions, and clothing inside the structures.
- Accidental damage to your structures or your contents.
- Damage caused by vermin.
- Cover for alternative accommodation or loss of rent.
- Conveyancing Cover - for a new owner when you have sold a structure but ownership has not yet passed to the new owner.
The above is not a full list of the cover provided; the full details and exclusions can be found in the policy wording. If you should need to make a claim, Gallagher have a dedicated team that will guide you through the process and will work with you to make sure your claim is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Partington's Holiday Centre Limited is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT.
Registered in Scotland | Company Number: SC108909