Black Beck Holiday Park is just South of Grizdale Forest in the Lake District. 5-star rated Black Beck provides the perfect setting for short breaks, extended holidays or those who want to have their own base in a stunning location.
Black Beck Facilities and Offerings
- Luxury holiday homes and lodges for sale
- Holiday homes and Lodges for hire
- Holiday Cottage for hire
- Fully serviced pitches for touring caravans and motorhomes
- Toilets, showers and pot washing facilities
- Woodland walks
- Duck pond and feeding area
- Sauna and Jacuzzi – (for exclusive use, simply book via Reception)
- Fully serviced launderette with ironing facilities
- Horsebox Bar (weather permitting)
- Gym facilities
- Children's play area
Discover Black Beck Holiday Park
The Lake District National Park covers over 885 square miles and is the largest in England. Picturesque views and spectacular scenery abound thanks to the natural blend of mountains, lakes and rolling fells interspersed with quiet villages and bustling market towns. Black Beck Caravan Park has a wealth of historical character and outstanding natural beauty and is situated amidst an area of mature woodland.
Black Beck boasts unrivalled peace and tranquillity as well as an impressive range of local amenities.
Why don't you try our hugely popular 'Try Before You Buy' option. Simply book your staycation at Black Beck Holiday Park along with a sales appointment and Park Tour and if you decide Black Beck is the Park for you we will refund the cost of your Partington's Break.
Click on the Video play button to take a tour around Black Beck
Must See Local Attractions to Visit Whilst at Black Beck
Whilst visiting Black Beck, there is a whole host of local attractions, must see beauty spots and cozy pubs for a pit stop.
- Brockhole- The Lake District Visitor Centre
- Coniston Boating Centre
- Fell Foot Victorian Park and Gardens
- Aquarium of The Lakes
- Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway
- South Lakes Safari Zoo
- Go Ape
We are Proud to Support Local Businesses
At Black Beck, we are proud to support businesses around the local area of our Holiday Park. We also choose local for our weekend food offerings (weather permitting).