Due to the latest Government guidelines, Windy Harbour, Newton Hall and Broadwater Holiday Parks are now in Tier 3 (Very High risk).
The Holiday Parks remain open to all owners and holidaymakers. We must remind all guests that whilst on the park they must always comply with the Government guidelines. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-levels-what-you-need-to-know
May we take this opportunity to remind you that these are Government guidelines and not those of Partington’s and thank you for your continued understanding as we continue to navigate our way through this ever-changing situation.
If you are due to arrive at our Fylde Coast Parks in the next few weeks, your holiday will be going ahead. We will be contacting guests directly who are arriving in the next few days to let them know more about the above changes.
Our Customer Service Centre on 01253 879911 is available to answer any queries.
To comply with the latest guidelines, the following is in place at Windy Harbour, Newton Hall and Broadwater Holiday Parks:
• We are currently unable to accept any future bookings, regardless of the number in the party, if they are from more than one household (or household support bubble) until further notice. If your break is affected, please call us directly on 01253 879911.
• All bars, entertainment venues will be closed from midnight Friday 16th October.
• Our onsite supermarkets and restaurants (alcohol will only be served with a main meal), swimming pools, arcades and playgrounds remain open.
• Guests (owners and holidaymakers) must not mix with other households either indoors or outdoors.
• Holiday Home owners must not have more than 6 people in their Holiday Home and all must be from the same household (or support bubble).
Important Update for Guests at Tarn House and Black Beck Holiday Parks
Tarn House and Black Beck Holiday Parks are currently in Tier 1 (Medium risk).
To comply with Government guidelines, the following applies:
• Guests (owners and holidaymakers) travelling from a Tier 1 area - A maximum of six people from multiple households can meet indoors and outdoors at the Park - the “Rule of 6 “ applies.
• Guests (owners and holidaymakers) travelling from a Tier 2 or 3 area must adhere to the local restriction in their area, including no mixed households indoors (and outdoors if Tier 3).