Important Update for all Guests at Windy Harbour, Newton Hall and Broadwater, Tarn House and Black Beck Holiday Parks.
Due to the latest Government guidelines, Windy Harbour, Newton Hall and Broadwater Holiday Parks are currently in Tier 2 (High risk).
To comply with these guidelines, we have made some temporary changes at these parks.
• We are currently unable to accept any future bookings, regardless of the number in the party, if they are from more than one household (or household support bubble) until further notice. If your break is affected, please call us directly on 01253 879911
• We will also be closing bars and club facilities at 10pm to conform with the curfew measures in the area.
• Guests (owners or holidaymakers) are not to socialise with other people outside of their own households inside all public venues, including bars and entertainment facilities. This means that people from different households cannot sit together in our venues.
• Guests (owners and holidaymakers) from multiple households can mix outdoors (including beer gardens) but the “Rule of 6“ applies.
• Holiday homeowners must not have more than 6 people in their holiday home and all must be from the same household (or support bubble).
Important Update for Guests at Tarn House and Black Beck Holiday Parks
Tarn House and Black Beck Holiday Parks are currently in Tier 1 (Medium risk).
To comply with Government guidelines, the following applies:
• Guests (owners and holidaymakers) travelling from a Tier 1 area - A maximum of six people from multiple households can meet indoors and outdoors at the park - the “Rule of 6 “ applies
• Guests (owners and holidaymakers) travelling from a Tier 2 area must adhere to the local restriction in their area, including no mixed households indoors
Please note that these are Government restrictions and guidelines that we are following, and we thank you for your understanding.