Some helpful guidelines to ensure your visit to our leisure facilities is a safe an enjoyable one
Leisure Complex Guidelines - for your safety and enjoyment.
We are delighted to announce that our swimming facilities at Newton Hall and Windy Harbour will be open from Saturday 25th July. Facilities at Broadwater will reopen w/c 27th July.
Whilst we appreciate that you are all excited to use this facility, we want to bring to your attention that they are open in accordance with Government guidelines. Please familiarise yourselves with our guidelines
• We are operating hourly swim sessions
• For your enjoyment we are continuing to operate adult only swim times and family swim times - please see individual park receptions and facilities for final confirmation of opening times as these may vary as we adjust to the new “norm”
• Session numbers will be greatly reduced as we need to ensure we are complying with government guidelines and this means severely reduced capacity
• Admission will be on a first come first served basis
• Once the session is full then admission part way through will not be permitted if someone leaves
• ALL under 18’s must to be accompanied by an adult.
• There will be time between sessions to clean the facility
• Spectators are permitted on the poolside but must adhere to the social distancing guidelines in place
• Spa pools, saunas and steam rooms will remain closed at this time
• Please arrive “beach ready”, changing areas will be open but time spent in these must be kept to a minimum. We strongly recommend that you shower in your holiday home before and after using the pool and change as quickly as possible thereby minimising touch points.
• Social distancing guidelines in the swimming pool must still be followed so please avoid mixing social bubbles.
Please be mindful that these guidelines are not Partington’s guidelines but those of the Government and our team are working hard to ensure your experience is an enjoyable and safe one.
Many thanks for your continued cooperation