We can’t wait to welcome you all back to your Holiday Homes from 12 noon on the 4th July…our teams are raring to go!
We will be welcoming back holiday makers in static Holiday Homes, camping pods, touring and apartments from 13th July, this includes holiday makers using sublet caravans (at Newton Hall and Broadwater). Holiday makers will be contacted with a prearrival call to explain about the cleaning measures we have taken to ensure your holiday accommodation is safe for your arrival.
Our teams have been working around the clock to make sure all our Parks are safe for your arrival but we do ask that you do remember that in order to open we have to follow social distancing and Government guidelines at all times.
What should you expect at Park?
• You may have to join a socially distanced queue to enter any of our buildings – we ask that you do this respectfully and adhere to the guidelines.
• Only visit our Reception if absolutely essential. If you are visiting Reception then only one person per Holiday Home to go inside at any one time. Please telephone to order gas bottles or to log any maintenance jobs. This helps to restrict the number of people in the Reception building and therefore minimise risk.
• In order to comply with Government guidelines there will be strict occupancy restrictions in our all facilities including the bars. Occupancy may be reduced up to 50% in some instances so please be prepared for queues and fully seated venues. Further details about what to expect in our bar and entertainment venues will follow but please be mindful that it is the Government placing these restrictions on us and it is not a Partington’s decision.
• You will see hand sanitising stations across all the venues. We also must ask you to wear masks and gloves wherever a 2m social distance is not possible. Please come with your own mask, gloves and hand sanitiser (we will have some on Park of course but it’s advisable to have your own supply too). Our team members will also be wearing masks and gloves so please help us to help you by adhering to the guidelines and supporting our teams. These measures are to help stop the spread of infection.
• The swimming pools, leisure facilities and children’s entertainment will remain closed until the Government advise us that we are able to reopen.
• Our cafes and chip shops will be open and offering a takeaway service.
• Arcades and playgrounds will be open but will have occupancy restrictions and social distancing must be strictly observed.
• Our fishing lakes will be open.
May we remind you that these circumstances are new to us all and our teams are working hard to flex to the ever-changing guidelines whilst still giving you the best holiday experience.
A note of advice
As your holiday home has been unoccupied in this recent spell of good weather, we would strongly advise that you run all taps, showers and flush all toilets on your return in order to prevent any infections such as legionella.
Please ensure that you have a debit or credit card for payments as wherever possible we will be encouraging contactless payments across the Parks.
May we take this opportunity to thank you once again for your support and patience throughout this challenging time but we are thankful that we have our reopening date and look forward to welcoming you back safely to our Parks.