Please contact our Reception offices for full details of our Holiday Home Policy.
The Holiday Home Policy includes:
- Structure – covering the main dangers such as storm damage, damage to heating / plumbing through frost, theft, fire, flood, escape of water, lightning, explosion, and subsidence.
- Contents - household goods, personal possessions and clothing inside the structures.
- Accidental damage to your structures or your contents.
- Damage caused by vermin.
- Cover for alternative accommodation or loss of rent.
- Conveyancing Cover - for a new owner when you have sold a structure but ownership has not yet passed to the new owner.
The above is not a full list of the cover provided; the full details and exclusions can be found in the policy wording.
Finally if you should need to make a claim, Gallagher have a dedicated team that will guide you through the process and will work with you to make sure your claim is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Partington's Holiday Centre Limited is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.