Anthropods at Black Beck Holiday Park
Glamping Anthropods available for hire in the Lake District
Make yourself at home in our brand new luxury glamping Anthropods, sit back on heated seats and take in the stunning views of The Lake District. You will feel instantly connected to the outdoors with access to your own hot tub and outdoor dining area. Located on our Bluebell touring area, our brand new Anthropods are a first in the Lake District, making your luxury glamping experience a true one of a kind.
Anthropods provide luxury glamping pods like no other, these new additions to Black Beck Holiday Park will offer the perfect retreat for midweek getaways with your pooch or couples seeking a luxurious new experience in the stunning Lake District.
Black Beck Anthropod Facilities and Offerings
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms (One double bed and one bunkbed. Please note there is a manufactures weight limit to the top bunk of 13 stone.)
- Onsite shop & laundrette
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge, hob, toaster and kettle
- Heating, LED lighting, Bluetooth speakers and USB sockets
- Patio area to the side of the Anthropod with outdoor furniture
- Private use of a hot tub
- Bathroom with shower facility
- Pet-friendly (up to 2 dogs allowed)
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots are available
- Towels and linen included
- Designated parking space
- Pub within 1 mile
- Check-in: 3pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out: 10am on the morning of departure
When staying in our luxury Anthropods, guests will have the pleasure of using a range of high quality, environmentally friendly products, making the Anthropods the ultimate eco sanctuary.
While the Anthropods look to allow guests to feel at one with nature, we hope that the personalised touches and specially selected eco products will offer those home comforts we all know and love.
The following items have been specially selected to ensure that The glamping / camping pod experience is as eco-friendly as possible.
Inside the Anthropod you will find:
- 100% recycled metal saucepans with smooth bamboo handles
- Bathmats made from recycled cotton fibres
- Refillable washing up liquid and Kitchen cleaner
- High quality door mats, made from 100% natural coconut husk fibres
- Collapsible washing up bowl, made from PP&TPR materials
- Compostable Sponge Cleaning Cloths
- Hand crafted knife block, crafted from 35% wheat fibre and 80% recycled steal
- Ashton Toiletries, made using post-consumer waste plastic and manufactured using less power and water than the majority of competitors
- 100% recycled coat hangers
- OEKO-TEX(r) certified towels
- Quality duvets and pillows, made from post-consumer waste. The range selected is made using less energy than a regular production line, helping in the reduction and consumption of fossil fuel